Levitate Recruitment specialise in working with practice trained accounting professionals across the globe. Due to an unrivalled reputation in placing high calibre accountants in international locations, we have been commissioned to speak with audit managers who are interested in working for a Top 10 practice in Australia.
This International accountancy firm has witnessed significant growth in their audit department over the past 12 months and as a result have secured new business with clients across a wide range of industry sectors. As a Manager within their audit division you will be responsible for overseeing the entire audit process and you will have access to first class resources and excellent training opportunities that will enable you to progress your career forwards. Career progression is further ensured as promoting from within is highly recognised and appraisals take place on a regular basis.
- Clients will vary in size and be a combination of national and International companies; many will be some of the world’s leading organisations.
- You will work across a diverse range of sectors, including Retail, Property, Leisure Oil & Gas and Mining industries.
- You will be expected to support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships through regular networking and attending events.
- You will be expected to actively engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- The majority of the clients will be based local to the office but at times you will be expected to travel to different cities and possibly overseas.
- You will be responsible for managing teams of up to 8 people and be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with 4-6 years external audit experience within public practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Must have practical experience of working with IFRS.
- Have experience in managing more junior staff.
These positions will give you the opportunity to enjoy an environment of growth within an internationally recognised firm that is committed to guiding employees to reach their true potential by giving support and offering flexibility.
As well as the prospect of excellent career progression these roles offer the opportunity to experience the lifestyle and culture of Australia. Whichever location you prefer you will experience the diverse landscape and culture that Australia has to offer. With its white sandy beaches, tropical rainforests and cosmopolitan cities it is consistently rated amongst the highest in the world for quality of living, meaning that working in Australia gives you an excellent work/life balance.