As part of their annual recruitment drive, this Big 4 Accountancy Practice are looking to arrange interviews for qualified audit senior professionals for roles in the Cayman Islands. The roles will start September/October and will typically be for 18-24 months.
- You will work in a designated financial services team (Banking, Funds or Insurance).
- Plan and implement the audit engagement within the set time and financial budgets.
- Act as the key point of contact on site.
- Ensure senior management is kept up to date on progress.
- Prepare relevant reports.
- Assist new members to settle in.
Whether you have prior FS experience or not, you will undergo extensive training and have ongoing support to ensure you settle into the role efficiently. This is an ideal opportunity to develop your experience within financial services in a tropical paradise.
- ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified or soon to be.
- Experience working for a Top 10 accountancy practice.
- Financial services experience is advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.