Due to sustained long-term growth, this Top 10 firm is seeking an Associate Director to join their Corporate Recovery division in Bury St Edmunds. Within this role you will manage a diverse portfolio of clients, ensuring both excellent client service and making a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the office and firm.
The successful candidate will be based in the Bury St Edmunds office, but will be required to travel around East Anglia to undertake client/appointer case work as well as attend networking events around the region.
- Plan assignments (both insolvency and advisory) in accordance with the Firm’s standard procedures and relevant statutory and extra statutory obligations, and to confirm arrangements with the client, company, or appointer, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
- Brief staff on the client’s business and the pre assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work and to undertake ‘on the job’ training and appraisals where appropriate.
- Be part of National IBR/Advisory team with responsibility for assignments and responsibility for mentoring and training more junior members of staff wishing to get involved in IBR/advisory work.
- Ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner and client or appointer immediately, particularly in relation to any anticipated overruns, or significant changes in likely outcome.
- Ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the firm’s specialist services, and to undertake special work in response to client needs where appropriate.
- Monitor assignments to establish and achieve the earliest and most efficient completion of the appointment.
- Closely monitor the profitability and recoverability of work in progress and to bill clients on a timely basis.
- You will be ACCA /ACA qualified. Preferably JIEB qualified or working towards that qualification.
- Previous experience operating at a similar level in a similar role is required.
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven experience of people and case management skills.
- Experience of performing, ideally leading, advisory assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please contact Kevin Elvin at the Levitate Recruitment offices or please apply today.