Are you considering a lucrative career in recruitment? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for trainees to become part of Levitate Recruitment’s future success.
Levitate Recruitment specialise in placing practice-trained accountancy and insolvency professionals across the UK and overseas. With more than 30 years experience in these industries, our directors and consultants have built long-standing relationships witha wide range of accountancy firms and specialist boutique businesses. Our global network also means we can facilitate dream international career moves, to locations such as the Caribbean & Australasia.
Why Levitate Recruitment
- We are a market leader across the UK and overseas.
- We have rapid expansion plans that can offer fast track career opportunities through to consultant and management level.
- You will join a structured training programme and work closely with directors daily.
- You will be working in a competitive and dynamic environment with an amazing opportunity to earn money due to our uncapped commission structure.
- Quarterly appraisals and salary reviews
- Quarterly company day out – All paid for by the business
- 25 Days holiday + Public Holidays
We are seeking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to work in our Manchester City centre office, where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop whilst working closely with 2 experienced Directors. As a trainee consultant you will join our structured training programme and progress to become a consultant within 12 months.
This role would suit someone with:
- Ideally a background in a targeted environment within sales but we will also consider the right type of graduate or college leaver.
- An ability to think on your feet and be creative.
- A consultative sales approach.
- An ability to negotiate and influence decision makers.
- An ability to build long standing relationships.
- The right mind-set- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
- The character to thrive under pressure and work well to targets.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Competent IT skills.
- A dynamic, self-confident and motivated outlook.
- The ability to prioritise.
- The desire to work in a highly pressurised yet fun environment.
- The drive to work within an environment with uncapped earning potential