Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a specialist Tax accounting firm in Central London. You will be joining an established team where 50% of employees have been with the firm for at least 5 years. The firm are well known for delivering Tax compliance and advisory services to clients with American interests and have a preference for recruiting individuals that have worked with US tax law previously
The successful applicant will manage a portfolio of corporate clients with complex tax affairs, ensuring both excellent client service and identification of further work opportunities.
- Provide a high level of service to a dedicated client portfolio.
- Ensure that all work is planned and delegated to correct members of the team.
- Take responsibility for client billing and ensure deadlines are met.
- Carry out accurate and complex final reviews, ensuring risks are minimised and high standards are maintained.
- Sign out completed tax returns as agreed with senior staff;
- Display sufficient knowledge in other tax areas and identify when to involve specialist colleagues to assist.
- Provide support and guidance junior staff members.
- Responsible for ensuring all compliance work meets expected standards – this includes minimising risk and ensuring an excellent level of client service is maintained;
- Ensure all clients receive an exceptional level of service: organising and prompting when necessary to meet all deadlines;
- Work flexibly and assist other colleagues as part of a close team.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK and/or US tax
- EA Qualified would be of preference
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Good people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerical and able to interpret accounts data