As we enter a new year we would like to thank all the clients and candidates who have worked with us over the course of 2016 and wish you luck for 2017.
2016 in numbers
Over the last 12 months we have;
- Assisted over 59 individuals secure a new position.
- This has included;
- 92% achieved a pay rise!
- 43 earned promotions!
- This has included;
- Supported 12 candidates in securing international moves, to the likes of;
- New Zealand
- Cayman Islands
- British Virgin Islands
- Channel Islands
- Helped over 47 Accountancy / Insolvency Practices find new members of staff.
- Had more than 45 candidates referred to us by their colleagues and friends.
- Successfully assisting 21 of these ‘referred’ candidates to secure and start a new role.
- Meaning; we have paid out several thousand in ‘Thank You’ referral bonuses to referrers.
- Assisted over 130 candidates in preparing their CV to demonstrate the full spectrum of their abilities.
- Supported more than 90 candidates prepare for interviews.
What people said about us in 2016
“Levitate Recruitment provided me with a fantastic service as a recruiter, getting me multiple interviews within credible and well located companies. They are very approachable and tailored the service to my needs and according to my skill set. It made searching for a job much less stressful and contributed to me making the right decision!” Audit Senior – North West
“Levitate Recruitment helped me to secure a role in the UK and when I decided I fancied a change of scenery they were there to assist me in finding a job in Australia in what I have to say a very difficult Insolvency Market.
They never gave up even when it took me shall we say more than a few months to eventually make my way over here! Levitate Recruitment were there every step of the way, checking potential opportunities and speaking to their contacts.
I have never come across a recruiter with such strong values and integrity and highly recommend them” Insolvency Assistant Manager – Australia
“The team at Levitate have assisted us with 3 hires over the last couple of years. They have always listened to our desired requirements and provided candidates in line with these. They are the first people I call when we need new team members.” Insolvency Partner – Nationwide
At Levitate Recruitment we pride ourselves on building long term relationships with individuals regarding their career options. We see the value in having a conversation as early as possible regardless of whether someone is actively looking to make a move at that time. This allows us to understand your experience and aspirations for the future, which enables us to keep you informed of current and future opportunities in line with your career objectives.
If you are interested in establishing how we can assist you with your career options, please do not hesitate to contact us.