We have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing accountancy practice in Oxfordshire. If you are looking for that next step up into a management role and beyond, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The firm has witnessed significant growth over recent years and they are now looking for someone to take control of a designated client portfolio within their busy business services division. The role will offer fast track progression within a firm that values it employees and offers excellent remuneration and benefits.
The business would prefer someone with previous management exposure but are open to training the right individual as part of their on-going management development program. It is thought that you should have around 2 years post qualification experience although they will consider all applications.
- Reporting to Directors, you will provide general accounting services to a wide range of clients of various sizes and sector specialisms. The role will NOT involve any audit.
- Your portfolio will consist of both new and more established clients and you will also be encouraged to develop further revenue streams within it.
- You will also take a lead in the management of more junior staff and be responsible for overseeing their work and assisting them with their own career development.
- The role has plenty of scope for the right person and the firm is willing to listen to new ideas that can take them further forward.
This company historically has a low turnover of staff and they are looking for an individual that is seeking a long term career opportunity to develop their experience. The company is projecting further growth over the coming years and is determined to build a strong and committed team to enhance their level of service.
This company are interested to hear from either experienced Managers or Assistant Managers or seniors that are looking for the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will also have the following;
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of managing more junior team members.
- Experience of UK GAAP reporting standards.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Exposure to networking is highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, then please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team.