Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 client portfolio managers to join a strong regional practice of accountants in North London. The practice has achieved year on year growth for the past 15 years.
Whilst ensuring compliance needs are met in an efficient manner, the practice’s aim is to add significant value to its clients. This can take the form of commercial advice, tax planning and ultimately becoming the clients trusted advisor.
- Responsible for managing a team of accountants, ensuring delivery of quality work.
- Management of a client group including; advising clients on their accounting needs, resolving issues with clients and taking client meetings
- Team Management including; planning work, delegating and reviewing work, mentoring and training team members
- All aspects of accounting as the technical lead including;
- Preparing and finalising accounts on larger and more complex clients
- Good understanding of tax issues both personal and corporate
- Managing deadlines to ensure work is completed to the required quality standards
- Becoming main contact for client ensuring clients’ needs are always met in a timely and professional manner.
This role offers a great opportunity for progression as there is a clear pathway to partnership for the right individuals.
- Significant experience working in an Accountancy Practice, with a strong technical understanding of accounts. You would have worked on clients with turnover levels of at least £5 million.
- Previous team management experience is desired but not essential
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Tax experience – Corporate & Personal
- Audit experience – desired, not essential
- Strong ability to assess and manage time to the appropriate level on client work
- Ability to independently and confidently advise clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.