Due to sustained growth over the last 6 months, this leading Accountancy Practice are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant Manager to join their London office.
- Manage a portfolio of clients across varying industries.
- Review and finalise accounts preparation and management accounts.
- Act as client’s main point of contact and liaison between Senior Management.
- Liaise with other departments to offer additional services to clients.
- Delegate and review work of junior members of the team.
- Provide both on the job and office based training.
With further projected growth anticipated over the course of the year, the role has the potential to progress to manager.
- ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Previous experience of managing the accounts for a portfolio of clients.
- Experience of managing and supporting less experienced staff.