We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior position with a leading Accountancy Practice in Chester. Our client is looking to speak with experienced practice accountants for a role within their growing Business Services team.
- Your portfolio of clients will cover a varying range of industry sectors.
- Your workload will be a mix of Accounts and Tax work, typically including;
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Completing quarterly vat returns.
- Calculating accruals, prepayments, and year-end adjustments.
- Completing tax returns for individuals.
- Partnership tax returns.
- Support junior members of the team, reviewing their work and providing feedback to management.
- Attend client meetings, and act as their point of contact within the firm for any queries.
- Ad hoc requirements to assist with audit engagements.
This practice believes in giving back to the community and host/sponsor a number of annual events thoughout the year to raise money for worthwhile causes. They are known for having a family like office environment and are looking for individuals who are looking for more than just a job.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience (QBE).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role in the UK.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Our client has stated that you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship as they cannot provide it.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.