Levitate Recruitment are currently looking to speak with experienced Accountants who are interested in joining a regional accountancy firm. To meet demand of an influx of new work, our client is looking for an ‘all-rounder’ to join their Business Services team.
The role will be split predominantly between Accounts and Tax work, however you may be expected to assist on Audit assignments when required.
- Your client portfolio will be from a variety of industry sectors.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Completing quarterly vat returns.
- Calculating accruals, prepayments, and year-end adjustments.
- Completing tax returns for individuals.
- Partnership tax returns.
- Assisting and supporting junior members of the team.
- Reviewing junior members work and providing feedback to management.
- Attending client meetings, and acting as their point of contact within the firm for any queries.
- Attending networking events to promote the firm.
Our client is renowned within the industry for their investment in their staff’s professional development. They will outline a development plan for the right person to achieve their professional goals.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience (QBE).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role in the UK.
- Experience of similar size clients.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Previous experience of networking will be advantageous.
- Our client has stated that you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship as they cannot provide it.