Levitate Recruitment are currently looking to speak with experienced Accountants who are interested in joining this established regional accountancy practice. To meet the demand of an influx of new work, our client is looking for an ‘all-rounder’ to join their Business Services team.
The role will be split predominantly between Accounts and Tax work, however, you may be expected to assist on Audit assignments when required.
- Your client portfolio will be from a variety of industry sectors.
- Annual turnovers will range from £50k to £15M.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Completing quarterly vat returns.
- Calculating accruals, prepayments, and year-end adjustments.
- Completing tax returns for individuals.
- Partnership tax returns.
- Assisting and supporting junior members of the team.
- Reviewing junior members work and providing feedback to management.
- Attending client meetings, and acting as their point of contact within the firm for any queries.
- Attending networking events to promote the firm.
Our client is renowned within the industry for their investment in their staff’s professional development. They ideally see this role progressing to Assistant Manager level within 18 months and will outline a development plan for the right person to achieve this.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience of similar size clients.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Previous experience of networking will be advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.