Due to an internal promotion, this Strong Regional firm of Accountants in Preston require an Accounts Senior. They actively target forward thinking owner managed businesses and corporate clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £5m and £40m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
- You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio and have exposure to a mixture of management and/or statutory accounts preparation.
- You will report direct to the Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for junior staff whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
To be considered for this role you must
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
I am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the Lancashire area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.