Accounts and Tax Manager required for a leading regional Accountancy practice in the East Midlands. The development of their Business Services team has result in the need for an Accounts and Tax Manager to lead a designated team.
- Working directly with one of the partners.
- The role will be equally split between Accounts and Tax work on your own designated portfolio of clients.
- You will build and maintain strong working relationships with your clients.
- Your portfolio will be a mix of industry sectors across varying size of organisations.
- Review and finalise accounts preparation and management accounts.
- You will liaise with other departments to offer additional services to clients.
- Delegate and review work of junior members of the team.
- Provide both on the job and office based training.
This firms actively supports their staff in developing their business development skills and will give you the opportunity to attend networking and marketing events.
- ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- ATT and/or CTA qualified will be advantageous.
- Previous experience of managing the accounts for a portfolio of clients.
- Experience of managing and supporting less experienced staff.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.