We have been engaged to speak with qualified Audit & Accounts professionals regarding opportunities in Beaconsfield with an award winning regional firm of accountants. The firm has a diverse client base to include businesses and individuals across London and the South-East.
The value of client turnover ranges from very small to large; examples being a consultant with a turnover of £100k to an international firm turning over £80 million. Location of clients is usually fairly local, (Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire) and a lot in London.
- The role will be split 60% Audit and 40% Business Services.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for more junior team members whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience within a practice and be recently qualified
- Good working knowledge of accountancy and audit software
- Computer literate when using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organisational and good communication skills (written and verbal)