We have been engaged to speak with qualified Audit & Accounts professionals at Manager & Senior Manager level regarding opportunities in Beaconsfield with an award winning regional firm of accountants. Joining as a manager, you will take control of a client portfolio and be responsible for ensuring high levels of service across the team. The firm can offer rapid progression for the right individual and are currently in a position where they are shaping their partners for the future. The firm has a diverse client base to include businesses and individuals across London and the South-East.
The value of client turnover ranges from very small to large; examples being a consultant with a turnover of £100k to an international firm turning over £80 million. Location of clients is usually fairly local, (Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire) and a lot in London.
- Working closely with the audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a wide range of large corporate sectors.
- You will be expected to support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with multiple staff members per team and you will be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience within a practice
- Previous experience of managing teams is essential
- Good working knowledge of accountancy and audit software
- Computer literate when using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organisational and good communication skills (written and verbal)