We are currently recruiting for a strong regional firm of accountants who have experienced steady growth over the last 18 months. Due to this increase in new clients they are looking to hire an experienced Audit & Accounts professional to head up a dedicated team.
The position will be a full supervisory role for a designated portfolio of clients in which you will take overall responsibility for the planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
Working alongside the partner to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Management and development of a team of 6.
- Clients industries will vary, with annual turnovers ranging up to c£75m.
- Working closely with the directors of your client portfolio, providing advice and cross selling further services where necessary.
- You will be given the opportunity to undertake networking opportunities within the North West.
This company historically has a low turnover of staff and are looking for an individual that is seeking a long term career opportunity to develop their experience. Our client is projecting further growth over the coming years and is determined to build a strong and committed team to enhance their level of service.
Our client is interested to hear from either experienced Managers or Assistant Managers looking for the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will also have the following;
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of managing at least 2 team members.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Exposure to networking is highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team