An opportunity has arisen due to growth of the firms client base, to join a regional, award winning Accountancy Practice in Stockport as an Audit and Accounts Manager.
The role will be reporting directly to the partners who are ultimately looking for someone to progress in their role as well as assist in the progression of junior members of the team.
- Leading Audit assignments from planning through to completion for clients of varying size and sector.
- Understanding and reviewing corporate tax computations
- Controlling the production of accounts for clients
- Working on special projects for the corporate finance and tax teams
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £40m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
- You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio and have exposure to a mixture of management and/or statutory accounts preparation.
You will need to be qualified in ACA/ACCA and have strong accounting and auditing skills stemming from a professional practice background
I am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the South Manchester area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.