Levitate Recruitment have been instructed to speak with part qualified Audit & Accounts professionals regarding opportunities in a Top 20 firm of accountants in Maidstone. Joining an experienced team, you will assist in both audit delivery and general accounting jobs for the firms larger corporate clients. The opportunity provides opportunity for progression and you will gradually gain exposure to mentoring more junior team members.
- Conduct audits, primarily out of the office at clients premises.
- Produce audit files for partner review
- Carry out review work on audits and accounts jobs prepared by junior colleagues
- Assist in supervising junior team members in the office and at clients’ premises
- Anticipate difficulties on audits and larger accounts jobs and suggest how these might be overcome
- Build and maintain successful relationships with clients
- Part qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) or QBE
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar practice accounting role
- Experience of completing audit and accounts work for a variety of business entities
- Experience of working with not for profit, charities and academies is desirable
- Possess a good level of technical knowledge combined with excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to the audience
- Proficient in the use of using a computerised audit and accounting systems
- Driver with access to a car