An independant firm of accountants in Barnet, Hertfordshire is looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior with excellent opportunities to progress further to a managerial role and then partnership.
The role will include audit, statutory accounts preparation , management accounts, as well as other general services. You should be able to manage the whole audit process and will have responsibility for an audit from planning stages through to finalisation, including the supervision of staff assigned to you.
The firm can offer you in return:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career further to a managerial role and then onto partnership
- Fantastic mix of clients across all sectors
Essential requirements as follows:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years of working in a practice
- Ability to prepare financial statements to a high quality under FRS 102
- Ability to lead, plan and complete audits – for businesses with turnovers up to £35m
- Car driver
- Preparation of consolidated group accounts
Desirable but not essential:
- Ability to use Iris Accounts Production and Mercia audit work programmes
- Ability to carry out SAR’s (Solicitor Accounting Rules).
- Experience in the preparation of Charity accounts.