Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning regional firm in Blackburn that has experienced recent growth within its Audit & Accounts Division. As a result of winning new clients they have requested to speak with qualified audit & accounts professionals regarding progressive roles in the business. This firm has a strong reputation for diversity and are able to attract and retain a large number of prestigious international clients.
- Perform audits as an audit senior, from planning to fieldwork and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgment.
- Identify risk matters and raise with a manager and/or partner, exercising your own judgement where necessary.
- Produce work for Manager/Partner review, highlighting issues and providing potential solutions.
- Identify the needs of clients, and suggest any potential solutions to technical matters, communicating and agreeing client needs and solutions with managers.
- Responsible for the completion and monitoring progress against budget for each assignment, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Have at least 3 years of audit experience
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £25m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.