Due to an internal promotion this Top 30 firm of Accountants requires an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their established team in Brighton. You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m.
- Role will be split 60% Audit and 40% Accounts.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified – with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £25m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.