Due to an increase of new clients this Regional Accountancy practice requires an Audit Senior for their Chichester office. Our client has requested we find them Audit professionals who are seeking career progression through to management over the next 18 months.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £75m.
- You will report direct to Senior Management & Partners on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for audit juniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- Oversee the accounts preparation undertaken by junior members of staff
- Liaise with clients and HMRC.
- Drafting corporation and income tax computations
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £20m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to management within 18 months contingent on your performance.
- Knowledge of ISA and UK GAAP
- Knowledge of tax compliance procedures
- Car driver
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.