As a result of new client acquisition this regional firm of accountants require an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their expanding team in East London. They are open to considering applications from newly qualified individuals or people with no more than 3 years post qualification.
You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual between audit engagements and general business accounting services.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified – with a maximum of 5 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have remained within a practice accounting role.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.