Levitate Recruitment would like to speak with experienced audit and accounts seniors regarding an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a top 20 firm of accountants. Working out of their Guildford offices you will deliver high quality audit and accountancy services to a range from SME’s through to international businesses. Client sectors include a variety of professions, including regulated sectors such as Academies & Schools as well as commercial organisations. The firm are currently growing and are looking for someone with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment. As well as a competitive salary and benefits, the firm offer a fantastic development programme to help individuals maximise their potential and develop their career.
- Plan assignments in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Supervise and manage work of junior team members, provide technical assistance, undertake post-assignment appraisals and assist Managers/Partners with feedback.
- Attend to the preparation of client financial statements ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards.
- Liaise with other departments and across other firm locations to ensure the timely exchange of relevant, client information.
- Contribute to the provision of excellent client service by identifying efficiency-savings and maintaining effective client communication.
- Recognise opportunities for us to help our clients develop their businesses and maximise their potential.
- Identify opportunities for us to provide additional services and liaise with Managers/Partners as appropriate.
- The potential to participate in promotional activities run by the firm.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Up to date knowledge and experience of audit & accounting standards.
- Proven ability of helping to deliver cost-effective, efficient audits.
- Broad knowledge of business taxation.
- Good, all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office, audit software and accounting packages
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.
- Works well under time pressure and is used to meeting deadlines
- Organised individual who understands the importance of delivering excellent client service.
- Car driver with full, clean license is preferred.