An opportunity has arisen at this leading accountancy practice as a result of winning a significant number of new clients across the South East. The intention from the firm is that role with progress into an Assistant Manager position in the next 12-18 months.
- You will take responsibility for your own portfolio of clients for audit and accounts based work.
- Your portfolio will include; sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, SMEs and OMBs across a range of industries.
- Manage multiple audit engagements and supervises up to 2 audit semi-seniors.
- Undertake audit engagements from start through to finish including Planning, Fieldwork and Completion.
- Act as ‘In-charge’ on audits engagements across a range of companies and industry sectors.
- Provide both ‘on-the-job’ and office based supervision, technical assistance, training and development to less experienced members of the team.
The firm will ensure that adequate support and training is in place to ensure that the transitions into a managerial role smoothly.
To be considered for this role you must:
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require visa sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.