A unique opportunity has opened at forward thinking and expanding Accountancy Practice for an Audit & Accounts Senior Manager. This practice prides itself on working with entrepreneurial clients and has a proven success rate of assisting a range of business attain growth year on year.
- Manage a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- Take the RI lead from planning to finalisation.
- Responsible for organising and planning the workload across the team.
- Working with the Partner; setting budgets, negotiating fees and monitoring the billings.
- Managing the audit team, providing coaching and development.
- Ensuring a high level of client service by maintaining client contact throughout the year.
- Assisting with advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm are looking for their future leaders of the business. With the firms projected growth over the next 2 years, it is expected that the right individual will be given the opportunity for Partnership.
To be considered for this role you must:
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- You will have at least 3 years PQE.
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and International Auditing Standards.
- Experience of performing an RI audit role will be advantageous.
- An existing client following would be advantageous.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.