Levitate Recruitment are currently being commissioned to speak with experienced Audit & Accounts Senior Managers for an opportunity with a leading Accountancy Practice. Our client has experienced growth across the firm over the last 12 months due to attracting a range of new clients based on their service and reputation across the North West.
They now require an additional Senior Manager to take responsibility for the management and development of their audit team.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- You will take the RI lead from planning to finalisation.
- Responsibility for organising and planning the workload across the team.
- Working with the Partner; setting budgets, negotiating fees and monitoring the billings.
- Managing the audit team, providing coaching and development.
- Ensuring a high level of client service by maintaining client contact throughout the year.
- Assisting with advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm are looking for their future leaders of the business. With the firms projected growth over the next 2 years, it is expected that the right individual will be given the opportunity for Partnership.
To be considered for this role you must:
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- You will have at least 3 years PQE.
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and International Auditing Standards.
- Experience of performing an RI audit role will be advantageous.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.