Levitate Recruitment have been instructed by a well renowned regional firms of accountants to speak with newly qualified Audit & Accounts professionals regarding a progressive opportunity in their Manchester office. The role has scope to progress through to management in 12 months as the firm continues to grow its portfolio of clients.
The successful candidate to take on a varied and challenging role where you will gain exposure to a broad and interesting client base including some larger international clients. The workload will be focused more towards audit and the role will primarily involve leading engagements from planning to completion for a variety of corporate clients as well as the preparation of year end accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA/ACCA Qualified individual to join a highly reputable firm where there will be outstanding opportunities for career progression and development.
- Leading audits from planning stage through to completion
- Prepare the audit plan and ensure it appropriately addresses the audit objectives with the corect team allocation.
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion as the lead contact on client sites.
- Year end accounts preparation
- Visiting clients at their premises and managing expectations
- Review the work of more junior staff whilst assisting them to develop their skills and experience
- Provide regular updates and reports to the senior management and partnership team.
- ACA /ACCA Qualified/ Finalist
- Part Qualified may also be considered
- Relevant external Audit experience gained within a practice environment
- Experience of leading audits from planning through to completion
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.