Due to a recent promotion, we are currently recruiting for a Top 20 Accountancy Practice in Manchester. They require an Audit & Accounts Senior to oversee a portfolio of clients. The intention from the firm is that role with progress into an Assistant Manager position in the next 12-18 months.
- Manage own portfolio of clients and maintain a good working relationship.
- Manage multiple audit engagements and supervises up to 2 audit semi-seniors.
- Undertake audit engagements from start through to finish including Planning, Fieldwork and Completion.
- Act as ‘In-charge’ on audits engagements across a range of companies and industry sectors.
- Provide both ‘on-the-job’ and office based supervision, technical assistance, training and development to less experienced members of the team.
This practice offer their staff bespoke training and development opportunities ensure that you achieve your full potential.
To be considered for this role you must:
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require visa sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.