Levitate Recruitment are keen to speak with soon to be qualified or qualified audit & accounts professionals regarding some excellent opportunities in Oxford. Our client sits within the Top 20 firms in the Accountancy rankings and can offer a progressive role and further training that will allow you to push through to management over the next 2 years. Your portfolio will consist of both corporate and NFP clients and you will work closely with senior management and partners.
- Report directly to Senior Management & Partners
- Lead some of our largest and most complex assignments across multiple sectors
- Supervise more junior team members and assist with the firms training and development programme
- Deliver the audit file to the assignment manager in timely manner
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and potential management letter points
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Develop specialist sector knowledge and keep abreast of industry developments
- Experience of OMB/SME private company audits: planning, budget preparation, identifying key risks, developing an audit plan, executing the audit on site
- Knowledge of and experience of current auditing standards and approaches: analytical review, documenting systems and controls, sampling techniques
- Experience preparing audit and accounts files using an electronic working paper system such as Caseware
- Significant prior experience of statutory company accounts preparation under UK GAAP, and also charities and LLPs
- Experience of preparing and auditing consolidated accounts and component auditor issues
- Leadership experience –experience supervising teams on-site and reviewing their work
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.