Levitate recruitment are currently working with large national accountancy firm that would like to strengthen their corporate Audit team in Peterborough by recruiting a newly qualified Audit & Accounts Senior. The role will be varied and whilst it will focus predominantly on Audit assignments, you will also provide a range of accounting and advisory services to your client portfolio.
- The role will be split 50% on audit work and the remainder on offering other professional services such as accountancy, systems reviews, corporate tax and company secretarial work.
- Audit work will include effective planning and team management on site at clients premises. You will also take an active involvement in the closure stages when reporting your findings and providing recommendations to clients.
- Clients will include multi-national corporations to small family companies with high net worth individuals. You will also work with a number of not-for-profit
- You will be expected to gain a good understanding of clients businesses so that you can provide an all-round advisory service.
- You must be ACA or ACCA qualified .
- You must have worked in a similar role and have worked with a range of clients both in size and sector.
- Familiarity with electronic auditing packages (e.g. Caseware) and accounts preparation with CCH Accounts Production is an advantage