Due to an increase in new clients this strong regional firm of Accountants require an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team in Tamworth. Your client portfolio will consist of small to medium sized firms that operate across a diverse range of sectors. The firm is known for developing staff internally and has had numerous success stories with people moving from trainee through to senior management and partner.
You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £60m.
- Role will be split 60% Audit and 40% Accounts.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You will be ACA/ACCA Qualified (or soon to be)
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £20m.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.