As a result of new client acquisition this Top Tier firm of Accountants in Telford require an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their busy team. The firm takes staff development very seriously and will offer a structured route through to management for those individuals that are committed to building their career within an accountancy practice environment
Due to recent growth within their audit & accounts division they are looking to recruit new staff in order to strengthen their highly achieving team.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £60m.
- Role will be split 50% Audit and 50% Accounts.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified – with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £25m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.