An opportunity has arisen to join one of Wigan’s most well respected, regional Practices in their Corporate team as an Audit & Accounts Senior.
The role will be reporting directly to the senior managers/partners of the corporate services team who are ultimately looking for someone to progress in their role as well as assist in the progression of junior members of the team.
- Full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio.
- Responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £20m and £100m.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- Exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
You will need to have qualified in ACA/ACA and have strong accounting and auditing skills stemming from a professional practice background
I am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the Lancashire area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.