We are currently working with a well renowned firm of accountants in Worcester who are seeking to recruit an Accounts & Audit Senior to join their experienced team. Working with a wide range of clients, you will gain exposure to a variety of different sectors and have the opportunity to provide both compliance and advisory services.
- Advise owner managed businesses on a range of accounts and business issues
- Lead audit assignments from planning through to completion including supervision of staff and client management
- Review work prepared, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards/requirements
- Monitor budget and understand commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
- Reporting to the manager or partner in charge
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a range of client
- Preparation of business/corporate taxation computations and returns, dealing with some routine associated tax queries
- The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified but they will also consider part qualified individuals
- You will have varied general practice experience including experience of undertaking Audit assignments on a variety of clients.