Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned to find an experienced partner for this well renowned regional firm of accountants. Due to their fantastic reputation for service delivery, they have attracted lots of new clients over the last 12 months.
As part of their on-going growth strategy, they are now keen to recruit a further partner to manage a small client portfolio whilst also taking on responsibility for attracting further clients to the business.
- You will be introduced to a portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors comprising typically of OMBs and Partnerships.
- Your initial responsibility will be to manage a portfolio of new clients whilst building a platform to attract and retain further business.
- You will be responsible for a small team of staff but you will also have the remit to delegate client work to other service lines within the business.
- The firm provides a first-class environment with excellent resources and full support to develop as part of a structured Partner Programme.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Extremely good technical and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a portfolio of clients whilst always looking to add value to clients’ businesses and finances.
- All-round capability and understanding of accounts, audit and taxation.
- Proficiency in generating new business from your own contacts as well as working with our marketing department.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues, working as a team player as well as being self-reliant when required.
- You must be self-motivated, committed and prepared to be flexible to meet your client’s needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive accountancy firm. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.