Following a successful year of new client acquisition, this regional Accountancy Practice require an Audit Assistant Manager to join their growing team.
- You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £100m.
- You will report directly to a Partner on serval engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. They have excellent staff retention and promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £35m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.