As part of their ongoing development plans this Big 4 accountancy practice are keen to hire experienced Audit Seniors. They have several roles at Audit Assistant Manager level across their various Audit teams.
- Act as lead on a portfolio of clients. Depending on which team you join these could include, Public Sector, Financial Services or General Mid Markets.
- Brief and delegate work to the audit team.
- Ensure that engagements are completed within time and financial budgets.
- Liaising with the client and keeping senior management updated on any issues found.
- Prepare documentation for review by senior management.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams of up to 5, on client premises and in the office.
This Big 4 practice attract and retain the best talent in the industry. This is an opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the most respected individuals in the accountancy field.
- ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified
- 3 year’s experience of auditing.
- Ideally experience of auditing Financial Service or Public Sector clients, although all sector experience will be considered.
- IFRS and UK GAAP experience.
- All firm backgrounds will be considered.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.