Due to an increase of new clients this Top Tier Accountancy firm requires an Audit Assistant Manager to strengthen their Birmingham office. Our client has requested we find them Audit professionals who are seeking career progression over the next 12-18 months; there will be the opportunity to progress to Manager Level for the right candidate.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £30m and £100m.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for 4 audit juniors and a senior whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £25m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Manager within 18 months contingent on your performance.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements then please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team