As a result of internal promotions, this Top 10 Accountancy firm are actively recruiting Audit Assistant Managers for their Jersey office. This office typically looks to promote from within and offer career progression for driven candidates and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills.
As well as maintaining an existing portfolio of internationally recognised companies, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a number of industry sectors, including mutual funds, hedge funds and unit trusts arenas.
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with up to 9 staff members per team your duties will include:
- Actively encouraging business development and building new client relationships.
- All aspects of audit and statutory reporting.
Working alongside other experienced audit professionals you will gain access to broad FS sector experience, first-class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career. Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- Prior audit experience within the Financial Services industry will be advantageous.
- Top 30 accountancy firm background.
- Have recent external audit experience and be comfortable with planning, controlling and completing audits.
- Due to work permit requirements, our client has informed us that they ideally require individuals with a European passport.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.