Following a successful period of new clients acquisition across Scotland this Big 4 Practice is currently interviewing for several Audit Assistant Manager positions. These roles are ideal for someone at Audit Senior level.
- Portfolio of clients will be dependent on prior client experience.
- Undertake planning and the implementation of the audit engagement.
- Act as clients first point of contact.
- Delegate to and review work of junior members.
- Provide on the job coaching and training.
- Liaise with senior management, keeping them updated on any issues.
Due to the growth of this firm’s Scottish offices, there will be ample prospects for future progression. This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the leading accountants in the region.
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Those who are exam qualified but waiting on time will also be considered.
- Experience working for a UK based accountancy practice within the Top 20 would be advantageous, although all firm backgrounds would be considered.
- Must have experience of IFRS and UK GAAP.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.