Recent promotions have created a need for this leading national Accountancy Practice to recruit for an Audit Assistant Manager. They are keen to interview Audit Seniors looking to make the next step or those with 12 months experience as an Audit Assistant Manager.
- Responsible for delivering external audit assignments across a wide range of industry sectors from OMBs to larger groups.
- Lead engagements from the planning stage through to completion.
- Act as point of client for your clients.
- Onsite work including testing all areas of the statement of financial position and income statement.
- Delegate tasks to audit juniors, review and monitoring their work.
- Provide your team with support and ad hoc training.
- Dependent upon the opportunity you will be given the chance to work on some ad hoc advisory engagements.
This practice strives to provide the right balance between work and their employees personal lives. They are known with the industry for their dedicated and supportive approach to their staff.
- ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified
- 3 years’ experience of auditing in the UK.
- All firm backgrounds will be considered.
- Our client is unable provide sponsorship for work.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.