Due to the success of winning a range of new clients across the North West, the Audit Partners of this leading regional Accountancy Practice are currently recruiting for an ambitious Audit Senior to join initially at Audit Assistant Manager level.
- Reporting into a Senior Manager.
- Carry out large audit engagements for a range of companies covering various industry sectors.
- Take an active role in the planning and implementation of the audits in line with the relevant reporting standards.
- Ensure audits are progressed and completed within both time and financial budgets.
- Provide supervision and support to less experience team members.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in Advisory projects when the need arises.
This practice takes their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Experienced on leading audit engagements.
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.