Our client, one of the most successful and recognised firms within the North West, are recruiting high calibre Audit Assistant Managers as a result of continued growth within the audit division. With an unrivalled reputation for high quality service they are able to attract and retain a large number of prestigious clients and are focused on developing your career.
In this position you will be involved in leading audit engagements, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a number of industry sectors.
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with up to 9 staff members per team your duties will include:
- Actively encouraging business development and building new client relationships.
- All aspects of audit and statutory reporting.
This role offers career progression for driven candidates and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills. Working alongside other experienced audit professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career. Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.
To be considered for this role you must:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Possess outstanding team working and management skills showing flexibility when faced with new challenges.
- Be motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Have recent external audit experience and be comfortable with planning, controlling and completing audits.
- Our client has stated that you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship as they cannot provide it.