As a result of increased workload and internal movements, there are several opportunities for Audit Assistant Managers and Managers to join our Top 10 client in Sydney, Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that really invests in staff development whilst also enjoying all of the benefits you would expect when living in one of the world’s most desirable cities. Living in Sydney offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with excellent bars, restaurants & cafes and some of the world’s nicest beeches on your door step.
The firm appreciates that an international relocation is not a decision someone makes lightly and they are committed to assisting you in making the move as hassle free as possible.
Full relocation packages are often provided, which typically include flights, temporary accommodation (for your first 2-4 weeks) and shipping of your belongings.
These roles are open to those seeking either a 2 year placement or those looking to make a permanent move. Due to the uniqueness of the Australian lifestyle and friendly culture very few choose to return home!
- You will work across a diverse range of client sectors and sizes
- The firm has 10 Audit Partners and around 100 audit staff
- You will play a key part in the training and development plans of less experienced members of the audit team.
- You will assist in the development of client relationships
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with other specialists in the business including corporate finance assignments outside of busy audit season.
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in chartered environment (5 years+ is required at Manager level)
- Graduate degree in Accounting, or Business majoring in Accounting
- CA Qualified (or recognised equivalent)
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge and skills, including applied knowledge of Australian IFRS
- Experience with related Audit Tool Software (APS experience is advantageous)
- Must have strong English language skills and have used this recently in a professional capacity.
- Must have experience within a professional services firm in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, North America or Europe.
Please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team for further details.