A Top 10 accounting firm in Liverpool are currently searching to bolster their senior management team by recruiting an Audit Director. The role will involve general service delivery but will also be client facing and will involve developing the firm’s reputation and client base across Merseyside
- Oversee the effective management of a substantial portfolio of clients
- Acting as a Line Manager for a team of Audit Supervisors and Assistants.
- You will plan assignments, brief staff on the clients’ business, ensuring all work carried out is compliant.
- Provide a proactive approach to practice development, including identifying new client opportunities and developing service lines for new sectors.
- Participating in the firm’s marketing and business development strategies to enhance the firm’s profile.
- Be responsible for maintaining a high level of client service across the office.
- Maintaining key relationships with clients, including finance directors, chief executives and other audit committee members and senior executives.
- Preparing proposals and presentations, and delivering them to clients and potential new clients.
- Contributing to the training of a talented audit team and overall staff development.
Directors are a key executive who are responsible for practice and staff development and therefore must meet the following qualification criteria and personal attributes:
- Qualified accountant.
- Worked at either Manager or Director level in a similar environment.
- Eligible to be a Responsible Individual should the firm require it.
- Have experience of undertaking both internal and external audits.
- Be technically competent and abide by the rules of the ICAEW
- Be focused and efficient with excellent time management and attention to detail