We are currently recruiting for a large International Accountancy firm in Auckland New Zealand. They are keen to speak with people that have experience within the UK or Ireland about a fantastic opportunity as an Audit Manager. The opportunity will provide you with a more diverse job role than just Audit as you will be expected to work closely with clients in an advisory and consulting capacity. The opportunity will include both local and national clients allowing you the opportunity to visit other cities across New Zealand and some in Australia.
This company understand that for their staff to work to achieve the first-class service they offer their clients, they need to create an atmosphere that encourages, and rewards success. With this in mind, they are committed to personal development and listening to new ideas.
The firm will support you through the process of relocation and will take care of the Visa application. They will also provide an attractive relocation package and assist you to settle in when arriving in New Zealand.
This exciting opportunity will involve;
- Recruiting, motivating, developing and coaching the audit team.
- Assist in the production of proposals and presentations for new work.
- Responsible for managing audit teams on various assignments, with line management responsibility for a group of staff, along with other managers.
- Manage key client relationships and expectations.
- Monitor budgets and agree fees for each engagement.
- Take part in networking events to build both yours and the companies name with potential clients.
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified through the ICAEW, ICAS or ICAI
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques ideally within a firm of chartered or certified accountants.
- Have experience of IFRS reporting standards
- Experience within the UK or Ireland
- Previous experience of managing staff on audit engagements
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to relocate to one of New Zealand’s major cities where you will find a cosmopolitan city life balanced with some of the most beautiful and peaceful surrounding countryside and beaches.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.