An opportunity has arisen to join one of Boltons most well respected, regional Practices in their Corporate Services team as an Audit Manager.
The role will be reporting directly to the senior managers/partners of the corporate services team who are ultimately looking for someone to progress in their role as well as assist in the progression of junior members of the team.
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of statutory audits for a mixed portfolio of academies, charities and commercial entities
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102
- Managing audit teams on site to ensure assignments are completed on time and within budget
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Monitoring of WIP and billing
- Preparing draft reports and other documentations for presentation to clients
You will need to have qualified in ACA/ACCA and have strong accounting and auditing skills stemming from a professional practice background