Our Top 30 client has commissioned us to find them a high calibre Audit Manager as a result of continued growth within their audit division. Throughout 2015 they have won an abundance of new business and are continuing to develop the divison.
- Working closely with the audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients.
- You will be expected to support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals.
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously
- You will be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- This role offers career progression for driven candidates and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills.
- Working alongside other experienced audit professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with 4-6 years external experience within public practice.
- Must have experience within a UK accountancy practice and have the correct documentation to work in the UK
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Have experience in managing more junior staff.